A Spell Book 📖

WELCOME Forums General Chat and Networking Collaborations A Spell Book 📖

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rose Goddess
    Participant

Hello
    My name is Deanna Jaxine Stinson and I am an indie artist, like so many other unicult members.I am also a spiritual person. One of the things I am currently working on is a self published spell book.I am thinking of a release in late October 2016.
    I am seeking collaboration. If you have a spell that you swear by, poetry or anything ritualistic or magical to share, I would love to add to the book. I can include full credit to you, and links to your social media and websites.
    The book will be low priced (minus the cost of printing,ink and paper)and donated to many people and places. The virtual download of the spell book will be available to you for free.
    To view a little more about me, please see my website at http://Www.teardropsofanangel.com.
    Please email me your submissions to Shootingstarbaby@teardropsofanangel.com or you can get a hold of me through social media platforms.
    I appreciate each and every submission, even magical black and white drawings can be easily included.
    If this book is made and you missed entry to it,I can add you into future books.

unicole
    Keymaster

Ooh I love this, Deanna!

Rose Goddess
    Participant

Thank you 😊 I’m planning a Halloween release 👻

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Cool! I’d love to read the publication when it’s done! 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.