ADVICE TIME

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    unicole
    Keymaster

Please ask your advice for advice time for 7pm Where Anything is Possible here!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Unicole! Love your show, thanx!

Advice request: How do I get my Patreon to grow? https://www.patreon.com/andreakaberg

Advice request 2: How do I find more clients for my energy work? http://andreakaberg.wix.com/auratransformation

<3 A

unicole
    Keymaster

Hi Andrea, I hope you were able to catch the periscope where I answered your question. If not, its posted here. UniBless
    https://youtu.be/dbN9R2E9TOI?t=20m49s

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes I did see it! Thank you lots 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

How to get excited for a family trip you don’t want to go on? There are a couple reasons I don’t want to go, but the main one is that I don’t get along with my family (my mom is very controlling and tries to manage my life. I’ve called her out on this, but she won’t stop). We’re going to be in close quarters for 2 weeks in a hotel and on the plane, and I won’t be able to break away for “alone time”.

OtakuHime
    Participant

Participant
    Hello! I posted this in the foruns too but i wanted to hesr your ideas on this. I. Sorry its so long.

My grandma came to me this morning stating that she believes we have a spirit in our home. We have lived here two years and previously we experienced the feeling of someone standing behind us or hearing a woman speaking and just attributed the last to our neighbors above our condo. Today though, my grandma said she heard a crashing sound last night and this morning found a stool knocked over in her closed closet that her cat couldn’t have possibly had access to. She also stated that a figure on her tv cabinet keeps being faced a different way than she placed it. She thinks we have a ghost but I suggested maybe fairies. Then she told me she smells a medicine smell when she things the ghost is here, so my fairy idea doesn’t seem likely at all anymore.

OtakuHime
    Participant

I forgot to add that my grandpa is deceased and a few months ago my grandma woke up because in her dream he was trying to wake her up to come with him. I remember that night perfectly because I heard her make a really loud noise when she woke up to tell him to leave her alone. I feel like maybe the spirit is my grandpa who is tired of waiting for my grandma to join him in the afterlife. He passed in 1994 and my grandma is 87.

Also thanks to everyone in 7pm tonight for the advice. I had to work and couldn’t warch live and contribute during the convo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! I need advice on this… “How to not feel like your job is threatened when your boss creates an internship to do the same job as you?” I just feel like my job is going to be outsourced :/ but maybe I have to look at this as an opportunity to mentor others? I will be the one training them. But still, makes me feel insecure because I really value what I do 100%! This is more than “just a job” to me. I actually care about it and look forward to it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also looking for advice on this…

I’ve always dreamed of being a model, but as a kid, my mom said no because she said she didn’t want to be driving me to shoots all the time. After High School, I chose college instead of pursuing modeling (possibly because I was shot down as a kid) and I got a degree and have a normal full time job.

Now, I’m thinking of quitting my job to do modeling because life is short and what if I never get to fulfill my lifelong dream? I am in my late 20’s, and I may be too old to model by now. I don’t want to grow older later in life and think, “I never got a chance to do what I wanted.”

The problem is, if I quit my job and do modeling, when I do become too old to model, I think it will be hard to find another “normal” job because I don’t think many mainstream companies would accept modeling as valuable work experience.

unicole
    Keymaster

@otakuhime, I’m glad the advice worked. Also check out this vid

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by unicole.
    unicole
    Keymaster

@andromeda – we’ll talk about this tomorrow! looking forward to it.

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

This kind of goes with today’s topic of cutting out toxic family members – how do you deal with a situation where a family member wants more contact, but you want less contact?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.