Arcturians?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    laura
    Participant

Last night I was pretty high –recently got a bong and haven’t adjusted to the feel of it — and I was deep in thought about school. I was called to jury duty and then suffered a back injury which resulted in me missing a LOT of class time. I’m really behind and stressing about it.

Anyway, I’m turning all this over in my head and my thoughts were suddenly interrupted. I could see them in my head at first they were all kinda walking around like they didn’t notice me. Then they did and they just told me that everything was going to be okay. There were 5 of them. I tried to talk to them, but I don’t think they could hear me. They told me that several times in a row and then they were gone.

That night I dreamed vividly about meeting with the dean of my program (who is also one of my professors) and she was helping me organize everything to pass the term. It just kept repeating. I’m a lucid dreamer most of the time and after a few repetitions I tried to switch gears and the same voice said “no, this is important” and wouldn’t let me change anything.

I’m still reeling from this

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Awesome!! You should consider meeting with the Dean then! ๐Ÿ˜€

laura
    Participant

Met with my dean and my other teacher today. We all figured out an action plan for me to pass this term. Beyond stoked right now. Just gotta make it though the next two days and I’ll be fine.

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Congratulations on it all! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.