Ascension Symptoms

WELCOME Forums Unicultism & Other Ideologies Ascension Symptoms

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    unicole
    Keymaster

Let’s chat about the different synchronicity, emotions, visions, and dreams we’re having!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

I think it will really assist in refining our powers through the documentation of mutual dreams, visions and synchronicities which start appearing in all our lives, so this is a good idea. When we find the common patterns it will become so much easier to utilize our abilities.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Jeremy.
    unicole
    Keymaster

I completely agree. I’m not sure I can put into words all the energies passing through me right now. I feel like I can feel you both. My energy is wavering so much between high and low, I can’t tell if it’s my own energy or yours or your energy after you feel mine.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

My energy is wavering between high and low a lot right now because I am trying to work on a song which is very difficult and so I have literally been moving from total despair and wanting to give up on it, to really extreme enthusiasm and hope that it will work, for the past few hours or so lol – perhaps connected.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Jeremy.
    unicole
    Keymaster

Probably connected! I have been thinking of u both randomly and experiencing such intense gratitude and concern. I brush it off like it’s something random but I know it’s not. I don’t know exactly what to attribute it to. I’m absolutely exhausted today. Less painfully so than yesterday, now just more totally drained. Interested 2 c what 2morrow brings.

unicole
    Keymaster

Ok last night I had incredible visions before bed. I asked John to sleep in my bed, something I have been unable to do for a few weeks. Yesterday was so healing for me, I knew that I had overcome the issues that were bothering me before. We are both being pushed toward compassionate understanding of one another. I didn’t realize this type of emotional growth was possible with another person. Things are still hard but I am baffled at our ability to respond to one another with more unconditional love over and over again. I filled the bed with rose quartz, under the pillows and here and there. I lit a green candle for the heart chakra. We fell asleep with our foreheads touching and I had a vision of our higher selves in a lush forest. It was so beautiful and incredible.I turned myself into an energy pillar and aligned myself with him as a pillar of energy as well. As I felt our pure energy align, I saw you both circling around us, hands outstretched, pouring love and healing into us. Thank you. It was so incredibly profound and important. I cannot express my gratitude 2 u both enough.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

That’s amazing what you experienced! The unconditional love and compassion found in that connection has ripple effects into the universe. Cycles of growth. The vision you saw of us circling with hands outstretched is quite amazing to me as yesterday while listening to Shpongle’s song “Around The World In A Tea Daze” I used this song to gather the healing energy and power to send to you – and it became a clear vision where I was soaring through the sky and I saw Christina and she playfully joined me and then we circled above you, hands outstretched, pouring love and healing to you. In that vision I didn’t see John as the timelines were different and you were not asleep while this was happening which makes me think there is a delay – just as the healing energy you sent to me was not felt until several hours. Of further interest is that Steve only just posted “Around The World In A Tea Daze” to your FB wall, without being conscious that this was the same song I was using to send those healing energies. Very interesting synchronicity – and perhaps many things we see in everyday life or that people randomly send to us like that are actually manifestations of energy sent by others.

unicole
    Keymaster

Amazing coincidences! Yesterday I got a sore throat and in a matter of hours was laid out flat with flu like symptoms. I had a fever until around 2am and then it broke and I sweat through all my sheets. Now my body feels okay but my throat still hurts on the right side. I lit a black candle to banish any energies wishing me harm and I closed my portal door. I slept with smokey quartz and went into healing trances in and out of sleep. I had very vidid dreams. One of Christina posting on her wall about how praying is cool. I like that idea a lot and might make a video about it. Thanks Christina!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

That almost sounds like an attack of sorts. Sending you healing vibes, hope you get well soon! I’m looking forward to seeing your new video once you have created it 🙂

unicole
    Keymaster

TELEPATHY

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.