Date Each Other

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    unicole
    Keymaster

Introduce yourself and talk about your interest. Then fall in love.

unicole
    Keymaster

Like this, Hello I’m Unicole. I don’t leave my house but I’m really cool. I love the internet and I’m gonna take over the world but I haven’t quite gotten there yet. If ur Jeremy Garner then hmu and we can be in love.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hello I’m Jeremy. I don’t leave my house but I’m really cool. I love the internet and I’m gonna take over the world but I haven’t quite gotten there yet. [bleepity bloopity bop! WARNING: The Un1v3rs3 computer dating system database 2.22 has just discovered a match with Potent Potential. ALERT users now! Higher Authorities have notified us that this combination is very likely to take over the world. Potentially dangerous. We Repeat: Unicole Unicron and Jeremy Garner will take over the Planet Earth. ALERT users now!]

unicole
    Keymaster

see, like that

mikebreezeway
    Participant

Hi, I’m Mike (AKA The Breeze). Incarnated 1971 on Earth, not aware of past incarnations or my future astral fate (other than atom reallocation). Skeptic. Atheist. Vegan. On path of ascension by working to bring love the world and peace to my mind. Female friendship welcome (maybe to develop to higher potential???). A guy fully free, with the exception of working the 9 to 5 grind. Lover of books, health, quiet, peace, compassion. Spiritual in the sense of knowing that we all are part of “The Human Condition” and therefore need compassion, love, and understanding. Knowing there is much for me to learn. Would love to care for animals (hands-on) sometime in the future if the time is right.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.