Energy parasites and negative thoughtforms – question

WELCOME Forums Uniscience Spirits and Space Energy parasites and negative thoughtforms – question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DanZam
    Participant

Does anyone here have experience with thought-forms that leech psychic energy? I tend to only be able to see them while in the astral and just after waking. There are several kinds, and all tend to take on complex mechanical looking forms that rapidly reconfigure and change.

I suspect these became attached to my psyche after I used psychedelics recklessly.

Is there any way I can remove these harmful thought-forms while leaving the beneficial and benevolent thought-forms I have created unharmed?

shannonxtina
    Participant

I’ve had experiences with negative forms leeching onto me. I just recently figured out how to get rid of them. For me, it started out with no longer being afraid of them. Feel no fear towards them and they seem to back off a little bit. Also, putting both of my hands out at them, in a dream state, and picturing white light energy coming out of your hands and wrapping around the negative beings got rid of mine. An Arcturian showed me how to do that and it has worked every time since then. I hope that helps!

Sarah
    Participant

How do you make the difference between a fully developed thought form and an entity?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Sarah.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Sarah.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.