Hello

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    oclaf
    Participant

Hello,

I joined this forum out of curiosity, and would like to converse with you to fully better understand your purpose behind this “cult”. I see that some of your teachings are about allocating resources to positive aspects of life (cognition into introspection and philosophical based theories). Although I prompt such processes and suggest to everyone their own journey towards introspection and fully encompassing one’s essence, I’m lost to understanding why you use such flashy and gimmicky trends to paint your canvas. I truly believe you could do some good if you ran away from the out the world teachings and bizarre explanations of human existence. I see you are intelligent people that should use this as an outlet to helping answer fundamental questions (What is the good life and how do I live it?). Maybe I don’t fully understand the deeper meaning behind your teachings, but I have a hard time sifting through the abnormal explanations of existence and gimmicky trends, in which I present that you should enlighten me.

Rachael
    Participant

Hi there,

Those abnormal explanations and gimmicky trends are your words and aren’t necessarily something that we would agree on. Although I appreciate your opinion, that is all it is. In essence your perception is not my reality – do you get what I mean?

Each to their own and all that jazz.

oclaf
    Participant

Okay, then tell me why you don’t agree with my word choice. Please communicate your disagreement with me and help me to better understand what the purpose to being so bizarre and off the wall. Maybe we can both better refine our opinions and get closer to what is factual.

Rachael
    Participant

Sure. I personally don’t see the explanations as abnormal – they come across perfectly natural to me. I find it wholesome and more close to my own truth, if you can understand that?
    You do understand the concept of difference of opinion right?
    And I have a real problem with the word ‘fact’ in general. My truth will be different from yours, and that’s perfectly ok in my eyes. We don’t all have to agree.
    I respect you for coming back at me with your questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.