Hi, I'm new here :D

WELCOME Forums General Chat and Networking Introductions Hi, I'm new here :D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    laura
    Participant

Hello all!

My name is Laura and I’m a new member (kinda, waiting on my application in the mail). I originally saw Unicole on MTV’s True Life and initially thought she was nuts. I goofed around on this site while I was watching the episode and kind of dismissed the whole thing. It stayed in the back of my head for a good month.

Recently I suffered a minor back injury and was stuck in bed for 5 days. I found myself on this site and went down the rabbit hole. I watched all of Unicole’s YouTube vids that I could find, participated in my first Cam Church and re-watched the True Life episode. The comparison of the way MTV portrayed her vs how she is not only in her videos, but live on cam in both church and Periscope was striking to me. I thought she was intelligent and her messages of kindness, joy and radical self-love really spoke to me and to my personal journey. So here I am 🙂

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Welcome! ♥

mikebreezeway
    Participant

HI, I’m Mike, but known as “The Breeze.” I was lead here on the path of developing higher consciousness which began 5 yrs. ago after living in the lower levels of depression for most of my life. Now I follow the upward spiral of compassion for the world and am interested in what this community can make possible.
    —AKA The Breeze

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.