Lyrans, Sirians, Cat Beings

WELCOME Forums Uniscience Spirits and Space Lyrans, Sirians, Cat Beings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Some Unicult members have been getting visited lately by Cat Beings… what are your experiences with them?

kopns
    Participant

Last night, among other things, I learned that felines have great significance in my life. I’ve had very strong relationships with two cats in my life, ones that I feel like most people don’t understand. I felt a connection and ability to communicate with them beyond language. I’ve felt like I learned and matured through my relationships with those cats, but last night I suddenly saw these experiences and their significance with new eyes. A total “duh!” moment! The cats I’ve had the deepest connection with were spirit guardians or guides… I was shown that they were sent here to me, and I was sent here from the same place. I didn’t meet/see a metaphysical spiritual cat being, nor do I have words to explain where I went last night, but I definitely travelled “home.” Although I have much more to learn about where home is or what it means, last night’s journey was a beautiful and welcoming experience.

kopns
    Participant

And now I realize my profile picture is of a cat being. ha!

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Very cool! 😀

CosmicWizard
    Participant

I’m a total space and science nerd and I stargaze frequently. Last summer or fall (I forget when exactly, prob late summer), I noticed I was particularly drawn to Lyra. The funny thing is that I was still learning a bunch of constellations and didn’t even realize it was Lyra at first. I just saw it and thought “woah, there’s something special going on there.” Then I discovered that it was Lyra and was like “Oh wow cool!” And after meditating on it a bit, realized I must have a connection to Lyra, and if I’m not mistaken believe I have a Lyran feline guide.

I’ve also categorized some of my connections to star systems in terms of themes in my life. So far, I’ve felt most connected to Arcturus and Lyra. With Arcturus I feel my guides are kind of based around themes of ‘oneness’ as well as science. And with Lyra I feel it’s based generally around themes of love and creativity for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.