Message From the Arcturians

WELCOME Forums Uniscience Spirits and Space Message From the Arcturians

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

<center>
    Source: LadyScorpio101.com</center>

All last week, I wanted to go to the sand dunes, get into a meditative state, and communicate with the Arcturians. There were a lot of things the Universe was doing to strongly push me away from those plans, but I pushed back and went anyway.

I did meet with the Acturians, but didn’t get a message I wanted to hear – I got one I <i>needed</i> to hear.

Basically, they started off cracking jokes. They said in a very croaky sounding voice, “I am here for you, my child” pointed to the sky and said “Sorry God.” and started laughing. I must have been asking them a bunch of questions, because eventually, a really scary voice said “STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!” and I got scared and cried. They were just trying to joke around and say it in a Heath Leger Joker voice, but I took it the wrong way and got scared.

I think the reason I got scared was, I was like, “Does this mean I should stop talking the the aliens? Are they mad at me? Should I stop asking questions?” They said feel free to “Ask away. But don’t be surprised if you don’t get an answer.”

The theme – “Stop trying so hard.” kept coming up. Stop trying to research, ask questions about spirituality and focus more on the now, your current projects/stop resisting the Universe?

That is a huge current struggle for me.

They told me that they are guides, and are here to guide me if I ask, but they are not my Spirit Guides personally. They are Spirit Guides for other people, just not me. I found this very disappointing and sad because I like them so much, but maybe I was getting too attached to them and not connecting with my actual guides.

Basically I interpreted this as stop looking so much into Aliens (personal message for myself, not everyone), and try to connect more with my Higher Self, and Spirit Guides. Focus on myself, and my own connected magic, not aliens.

I was very interested in aliens, but have been going overboard devoting all my time to research them. I need to start working on other things, and find “balance.”

So that’s what I’m trying to do – less “trying to contact/research/talk to aliens/etc.” and more working on personal projects, spirituality directly related to me, etc.

Final Thoughts: Yes, I did find this very saddening that the Arcturians figuratively “pushed” me away, or told me I need to take some distance for myself, but it is necessary!

<center>☆☆☆</center>

unicole
    Keymaster

This is very interesting, Kyrie! I have heard that higher dimensional beings find it very, very, very strange that we are constantly looking outside of ourselves for the answers when we are actually the only ones capable of answering our own questions. With this in mind, the messages you were being told make a little bit more sense since they will always be there for you if you are asking but that ultimately, our own higher selves/hearts are the things which will guide us to our own personal truths. I can’t imagine them saying “stop asking so many questions” in a mean way though. I wonder if they were meaning that you could be listening more between them. It is good to focus on the here and now though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.