My first reading

WELCOME Forums General Chat and Networking Introductions My first reading

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachael
    Participant

So I haven’t had a reading before – that is, done by someone else. Ive been to plenty and Ive watched others worked, however until yesterday I hadn’t bothered getting someone to channel for me. I have always been able to find the answers for myself, however yesterday I couldn’t even walk past this woman at the Body and Soul expo. So my curiosity got the better of me and Im glad it did! Her name is Tava and she gave me many messages.

She told me that Nana is always around me and that she wanted to tell me that she will be at the wedding reception. (My biggest regret for not getting married earlier was not being able to have my grandparents there, as now they have all passed over). She said that Nana was extremely crafty (Nana made mwedding dresses for a living and she also done a lot of other sewing craft) and that Im like her too, in fact she said that I should be having a stall (at the body and soul expo) with my crafts and that Im really psychic so I should be doing readings. (I do readings however Ive never considered doing them for money before).

She said that we will move soonish after the wedding and in the future she sees us on a lifestyle block somewhere with another daughter called Bexley. (This is a name that both me and Chris have decided on a long time ago for our next child as it is a unisex name and we both love it). She said that I am like Mum too and although Mum doesnt express her love to me very much, that she loves me with all her heart. She said that Im still processing old trauma from high school and that its about time that I let that go. I doubt myself because of being bullied and what I should be doing is listening to the people who love me. She said that Im extremely spiritual and that people will seek me out for readings anyway, whether I decide to do it for a living or not. She said that I will inspire people and that my psychology degree will happen and that I will continue to work in mental health however eventually I will be doing crafts, ritual and readings full time. She said that I should be the one channelling for her, instead of me sitting in front of her. (Huge head swell at this point. I needed to come back down to earth lol).

She said that I am a good cook, that I was always a wee bit different however I now am embracing that which is the right thing to do. She said that the elderly are drawn to me and that the older people in my work place really like me. Oh and that I was going to receive a nice gift soon, might be a wedding gift. She thinks that it could be a necklace but isn’t too sure.

So not bad for $20 aye! I told her nothing about me. I just wanted to share this with peeps who will understand such things!

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Wow, cool! <3

Rachael
    Participant

Thanks Kyrie, Im still buzzing about it. And Ive started drawing again because I feel so inspired.

How does one post pictures up on here?

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

First, you have to upload them online yourself (I use Photobucket.com). Then you copy the image url (from Photobucket for example) and then in here, in your comment, you click the IMG button and paste the link into the pop up window that comes up. You might get a second pop up asking you to name the image, but I usually just hit cancel. Then it should be good to go when you post!

Rachael
    Participant

Thank you Kyrie, you are a star!

oh and I was given a necklace and earings yesterday from my partners mum, so that’s really cool, just like the psychic said!

Industrial goth alien

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Rachael.
    Rachael
    Participant

Ok so I cant say if this is a reliable source or not however its worth a watch. Someone has gone to a great deal of trouble to recreate the andromedans that they have met. Seriously cool make up and digital art.

Andromedan Council

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.