Suggestions!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    unicole
    Keymaster

How can we make UNICULT better for U?

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

This is more for the website/technical, but…

– Would it be possible to make it so we can post on the forums on our phones? (I’m using Android and I can read the forums but it won’t let me login.)
    – Could we have 1 forum section that’s password locked or something for official members? I’m thinking of posting some stuff down the line that I would only want members to be able to access (preventing trolls, etc.).

unicole
    Keymaster

Thank you for the suggestions, Kyrie! My dad fixed the phone forum issue! yay. Also, I like the idea of a True Member section but I have held off on this because the regular forums are slow enough – if we restricted who could post even more, it would be very boring haha. Eventually, once we have like 10xs more True Members, I will seriously consider adding this feature! Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kind of like “Advice Time” for 7 PM, but have a “Prayer Requests” thread for Cam Church? Users could post what they need good vibes/healing energies about and then in Cam Church, members could send good vibes/healing energies to those members. Maybe we can do a candle blessing during this time?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Add the ability to Tweet a topic on the forum so we can start sharing forum topics on Twitter? This might get more people from Twitter involved in the forums! (So basically one of those Twitter “share” buttons)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.