Supernatural Experience

WELCOME Forums Uniscience Spirits and Space Supernatural Experience

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    OtakuHime
    Participant

Hello! My grandma came to me this morning stating that she believes we have a spirit in our home. We have lived here two years and previously we experienced the feeling of someone standing behind us or hearing a woman speaking and just attributed the last to our neighbors above our condo. Today though, my grandma said she heard a crashing sound last night and this morning found a stool knocked over in her closed closet that her cat couldn’t have possibly had access to. She also stated that a figure on her tv cabinet keeps being faced a different way than she placed it. She thinks we have a ghost but I suggested maybe fairies. Then she told me she smells a medicine smell when she things the ghost is here, so my fairy idea doesn’t seem likely at all anymore.

I’m wondering if any of you have an idea of what we are dealing with and what we should do? I’ve thought about saging the house but I don’t know if I should be worried.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

It sounds a lot like a spirit, you could try to communicate with it by listening and paying attention to the signs that it leaves. It’s difficult when the spirit isn’t contacting you in real time though but is just leaving items moved around. It definitely is trying to get your attention but perhaps it knows that if it were to try in real time, such as by moving something in front of your eyes, or knocking on the walls next to your bed, that it might be too daunting. When there is less fear energy and more of an acceptance or willingness to hear them then spirits can come closer and make their presence known in much more easily communicable ways. If it were me I would be trying to speak with it, and also trusting that it can hear you when you direct conversation at it, so you can speak aloud and request what you would like to happen. I don’t think there’s anything to worry about – it’s probably just needing to be noticed and acknowledged – but it depends if you want that or not – because once you acknowledge their presence they’re unlikely to just go away – they will just start to get clearer. If you really don’t want their presence there you just have to explain it to them and unless they have a really good reason to be there, they will usually listen to you if you’re sincere in your approach. Hope this helps!

OtakuHime
    Participant

Thank you so much for your response! I apologize I didn’t reply sooner. I have not tried to communicate with it, however your advice has given me confidence and more peace on the situation. Neither of us have been contacted by the Spirit since, but through some meditation I believe it may have been my grandfather an he sensed we were being frightened so he lightened up a bit. When anything else happens, I will keep you updated. Again, I really appreciate your input.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.