The Love Letters of Jeremy Garner and Unicole Unicron (Excerpt #1)

WELCOME Forums General Chat and Networking Media and Art The Love Letters of Jeremy Garner and Unicole Unicron (Excerpt #1)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

You can read it here, but only on a computer (not phone): https://www.scribd.com/doc/309900762/The-Love-Letters-of-Jeremy-Garner-and-Unicole-Unicron-Excerpt-1

I wanted to share my reading experience, since it was so intense! …As I was reading Paragraph 2, I felt something like bubbling/twitching all over my scalp, and it got stronger, and stronger, and everything went black and my skin was bubbling and twitching so furiously and then there was a pillar of light expelled from my crown chakra into the Heavens.

It definitely felt like a pure release of cosmic energy. Something I have felt before, something familiar, like family. And now that that has been released, I feel a cool washing feeling all over my head. I can’t wait for more!

<3 Unibless

Jeremy
    Keymaster

that is so cool and powerful Kyrie, thank you for sharing this! I’m fascinated to see what will happen when the full version is released.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very powerful read, thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.