UNIMISSION – Write Our Prison Penpal (May- Nov 2016)

WELCOME Forums UNICULT Business Enterprises UNICULT News and Member Suggestions UNIMISSION – Write Our Prison Penpal (May- Nov 2016)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    unicole
    Keymaster

UNIMISSIONS are announced here and also on 7pm. They are directives issued from Unicole for you to go out and do! They are meant to brighten up your reality and the reality of ALL. If you have a suggestion for a UNIMISSION, let me know.
    UNICULT Prison Pen Pal! Write to Patrick! Prison sucks! He doesn’t have 7pm or facebook or twitter or CAM CHURCH or instagram to connect with us – all he has are our letters! Patrick is a deep-thinking, spiritual person with a background in wicca. He has explored a lot of religions and is really focused on self-betterment. I am sure he would love drawings, stories, letters about yourself, what you think about UNICULT, anything! Please take 10 minutes to write to him. UniBless!
    Patrick Carpenter 832016
    Monroe Correction Center
    TRU-A407
    P.O. Box 888
    Monroe, WA 98272

Rachael
    Participant

I have a new unicorn pen and I will send my first piece of snail mail to Patrick by using it.

Cyan Goon
    Participant

Do we get Unipoints for this, and does one’s Unipoint value correspond to the pointiness of one’s unicorn horn, and does one’s Unicult level raise as one gains enough Unipoints, and is there a cryptocurrency associated with Unipoints, and and

unicole
    Keymaster

@magikarp yes, if you want to create a system and track it lol – self reporting would be best – what do you think? I think each Unimission you complete could be the equivalent to a dollar off a UNICULT Supply Co purchase, or we could just have a leader board? lol idk

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by unicole.

@Unicole Could you please post the Unicult PO box address as well as the other prisoner’s address?

unicole
    Keymaster

@anonymousunicultist
    UNICULT
    P.O. Box 20401
    Seattle, WA 98102

Jonathan Cash #246271
    259 Water St.
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by unicole.
    unicole
    Keymaster

https://youtu.be/tYJQTbY0JV0
    a letter came in from Patrick read on this 7pm

You can use my PO Box # (listed above) if you want to use it as a return address when you write to him.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.