What I Want

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachael
    Participant

I got really self-interested and made a list of things that I wanted for myself. I put a lot of effort into it and even done some art to compliment my results. This has helped me a great deal.
    Sometimes its all too easy to get caught up with all the things we “should” be doing and I find it easy to forget what turns me on. So these pages help me remember, and maybe they will help you too.
    Some ideas are straight from my heart however I cannot take credit for all of them as sometimes other people are so good at putting into words what I want to say however have difficulty articulating.
    Page One

Page Two

Page Three

Page Four

Anonymous
    Inactive

What a good idea Rachael! Maybe I will do that too ๐Ÿ™‚ Sometimes I have a hard time knowing what I actually want.. Writing a list like this sounds like it would help me sort it out!

Rachael
    Participant

I really appreciate your kind words Andrea. This took me weeks to complete and to be honest I could add to it again.

Your soul knows exactly what it wants hun. Do you do ritual to connect with yourself and really listen?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do try to listen, and sometimes I can feel my guidance very clearly, especially in the middle of situations presented with choice I can usually feel strongly what feels right. It’s more those longer term wants or like life goals that I don’t really feel like I have. Maybe I should try to connect in even more. Do you have a ritual that you use and would recommend?

Rachael
    Participant

Yes Andrea I do ritual to help find what my heart wants – however I think that most anything that people do has a ritualistic component to it. Do you know what I mean?
    First of all I give myself the freedom to explore and then express what I want long term. Usually I have a goal that’s associated with a certain feeling, more than an actual event. For example; in my older age Id like to feel more centred on a regular basis. Then I need to find out how to achieve this by carrying out physical acts today.
    So basically I don’t put limitations on myself – to achieve feeling centred I might decide that relies on having a very large family. Even though I have one daughter I do not limit myself in thinking that I cant have more, or adopt, or foster children – or I leave it open for the Universe to show me a better alternative to feeling centred.
    It may sound silly and a little immature however it all boils down to using your imagination. If you can think it you can achieve it. What did you want to be when you were a kid? I think children have a very cool relationship with their heart and know things that adults just don’t usually value.
    Another thing Ive noticed is that everyone is in such a hurry to be a success right now! Im not entirely sure it works like that. I think that in most instances that we achieve or we fail in every action we do – success is not this huge unattainable thing that only some people achieve. I believe that if we acknowledge our successes on a daily basis we get better at drawing that sort of energy into our lives. We can recreate ourselves as many times as we like, there is no universal law dictating that because you aren’t a success now doesn’t mean that you wont ever be one. In fact, chances are you already are one.
    Let go of worldly expectations and limitations. I find that a lot of people think they should be an accountant, or they should be a mother, or they should weigh a certain amount. Where do these ideas come from? They aren’t useful and they take us further away from our own personal success. Look at your life, really examine it and then get excited about it. The very best of your days haven’t been lived yet and that’s something to look forward to!
    Have as many goals as you like, try not to get bogged down with one career or one job choice. Explore every avenue of your life and choose success for every part. Too many people get tied up in letting their day job define them and its not healthy. What are your goals for your spirituality? Your emotional and mental wellbeing? Your physical body? Everything and anything is worth a mention!
    If you cant decide on one job, choose more! There are no rules.
    I think the most important part of planning for the future is to start expressing your desires. Put it down on paper, draw it up in a graph, paint a beautiful picture – whatever you choose. Then start living it. It has to be a living, breathing and conscious entity from this point on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow thank you for your great answer Rachael ๐Ÿ™‚ I will experiment with it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.