Andromeda & Alpha Centauri ETs?

WELCOME Forums Uniscience Spirits and Space Andromeda & Alpha Centauri ETs?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Does anyone have connections/experiences with ETs in Andromeda or Alpha Centauri?

One thing that confuses me is, is Alpha Centauri in Andromeda? I learned about this in College, but don’t remember. I can’t find and answer on Google surprisingly/not surprisingly.

What I’ve found so far, is that they are different galaxies/constellations. But I feel they are very, very connected and originally thought Alpha Centauri was in Andromeda. Maybe there is a portal between them or their inhabitants moved from one system to another.

Thoughts? Stories?

Rachael
    Participant

Hi Kyrie,

So glad you brought this up!
    I know so very little about Andromeda and my searches just seems to bring up the same ole limited information.
    Around three years ago I was reintroduced to the idea of human beings being from certain alien races. Regardless of my passion for the topic no one could really supply me with much information.
    As a child I automatically knew that some people were from space, however through adolescence my focus shifted to other things and my original thoughts were shunted to the side.
    When I was young I was literally obsessed with space and now that Im older I find myself preoccupied with it again.
    I feel a deep connection with Andromeda, far more so then any other race/ species Ive read up on and Id love to know more!
    What are your thoughts on the topic? Or are you searching like I am?

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

I’m still searching, but I’ll share my discoveries as I find them! Curious to hear about yours too!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.