Crystal Master Class

WELCOME Forums Uniscience Crystals Crystal Master Class

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    unicole
    Keymaster

For students of my Crystal Master Series to discuss their new knowledge and experiences! How are you enjoying the class? What did you learn? Are you recommending this course to others? Do you have any questions? Share your stories!
    UniBless!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by unicole.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by unicole.
    Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

I learned a lot and am excited for 202!

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

I’d also be interested in seeing more YouTube videos describing various crystals!

cedar
    Participant

i really loved the crystal classes unicole, you are a great teacher and messager of information, i started learning a loooong time ago now but i recently revisited the courses because today i got rekindled with my crystals and had a long conversation with one. with crystal course 202 or 303 (the scientific course) it reminded me on how i wanted to take up crystal healing for back pain once again, i’m really excited. i’m glad i have some solid knowledge and lots of belief, i think i’m going to get crystals for my back on tuesday at the local crystal store, but trying one of the few crystals that were suggested for my back tomorrow which was smokey quartz. the other one that was suggested and has been stuck in my head which is odd because i actually haven’t been to drawn to it! its lapis lazuli. wish me luck, unibless

p.s. would also luv more vids especially on orange kyanite !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.