Ex-spirit-ience

WELCOME Forums Uniscience Spirits and Space Ex-spirit-ience

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    unicole
    Keymaster

When I first tried to sleep in @jeremy s room, spirits were swirling all around, lots of flashes of light, cold air on my face, swooping, poking and prodding at me. I was very tired and cried a little because I felt they were bullying me. They were pretty possessive of Jeremy but once they got to know me, everything has been fine. I was a little nervous to sleep here again last night but they were nice and let me sleep.

Do you feel that there are spirits around you? Or have you ever entered into a room where it was obvious that spirits dwelled? A lot of people say, “Oh yeah, this house is haunted” but maybe don’t think too much about it. I think some houses are definitely haunted but maybe not always with dead people ghosts, but more a mixture of spiritual energies, interdimensional realities crossing into ours. What do you think?

Rachael
    Participant

The house where Ive just moved from had a headless entity. I seen him more then half a dozen times and he would fill the door way (head excluded). He seemed friendly enough, never really explained his intentions of his viewings. I thought that he had a Nordic feel to him and that sort of suits because the house was built by a sea captain and the house itself mirrored his ship. I think this was him appearing from time to time.
    Also, in the same house, there were stories of people seeing a older lady in a wheel chair. Oddly enough on the 2nd story. I never seen her myself however Ive learned that after the sea captain occupying the residency the house was used as a small retirement place for the elderly, so perhaps the stories are true.
    When my daughter was born and we took her home, many pictures and one video showed the various orbs surrounding her and her cot. I never seen them with my naked eye, however they were obviously there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.