My Childhood Fairy Experiences

WELCOME Forums Uniscience Spirits and Space Jeremy Garner’s Guide to Faerieland My Childhood Fairy Experiences

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    victoria-miera
    Participant

One time, when I was around six, my sister and I were playing on the floor next to my dad’s dresser. He keeps every type of knick knack on that dresser you can imagine; picture frames, business cards, rings, receipts, a wax creation of a krabby patty that I made for him, castle figurines, whoppers from 1999, etc. Anyway, we sat on the grey carpet, playing side by side, when I heard a *ding*, as if flicked by a spirit to catch our attention. The silver fairy statue that sat on his dresser flew onto the ground in front of us. I looked up and realized a fairy spirit had made its presence known through the magical statue. My sister was freaked out, but I was exited, I knew that magic was at work.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

This story is really amazing! that is such a cool memory to have! I was woken in 2014 by the sound of something being cast off my bedside table and onto the floor – I reached out to get my cellphone from the bedside table to use for a light to see what it was, but it turns out that it was my phone which had been thrown face down to the floor. I felt around on the floor and got my phone, pressed the light button and it was precisely 3AM.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Jeremy.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.