Voltron

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachael
    Participant

When I was much younger I used to tell my sister that some races of people on earth were actually from space and I was obsessed with Voltron (its ok, you can laugh). During my adolescence these ideas went dormant, as did a lot of my life due to my extensive drug use.

Ive been clean for a while now, like 10 years Ive managed to not relapse. Go me! And all of a sudden, around 2012 when I was pregnant with my first born, all of these ideas come flooding back to me. Not only that but I was in the company of people who had the same ideas! Unfortunately I was too busy with study and too sick with pregnancy to fully engage these people about their beliefs, so it hasn’t been until now that Ive been able to invest proper time into my interest. And you better believe I am watching Voltron again lol, even made my daughter Lilith watch it. She likes peppa blood pig better – no worries, her interests will change over the years.

So on my discovery about other alien life forms and the species that occupy earth I have been repeatedly unsatisfied with how much info is out there. Its like I can only get so much and I am thirsty for more. Id love to say that I identify with Arcturians or another popular species, but I do not. I know that the answers will come to me in time however I cant help but feel frustrated! Does anyone else feel this way?

I believe that we have transferred over from a bronze age to a silver one in 2012, and that we are in the baby years of the age of Aquarius. Thank goodness too! What an exciting time to be alive. If anyone has any insight or personal experience of the Andromedan galaxy I would really appreciate your thoughts and shares.

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Yes, I can relate! I read “We, the Arcturians” and think they are so cool! However, I am not strongly connected to them (I love them & think they’re interesting, and I WANT to have deep connections with them, but at the end of the day, I’m just not from Arcturus, don’t have any personal connections, etc. I was deeply saddened by this.) I am from Andromeda and have connections there, but became frustrated because there is little information and I don’t know of any books about Andromedan aliens. Do you know of any resources/books/websites for learning more about Andromeda?

I have some channeled information that I’m interested in writing down. One of the pieces of information I received is that Andromedan energy/spirits are encapsulated in Flame Aura Quartz. Hit me up if you ever want to discuss! 😀

(Flame Aura from Google Images)

Instagram: kyriefluffins
    Twitter: twitrpanda

Rachael
    Participant

Oh please Kyrie, I would love to hear anything you could share! I also think that I am connected with Andromeda somehow. That flame Aura quartz is a stone I have never seen before, and yet it is my favourite colour. I NEED SOME!!! I will shop for some today, thank you so much for telling me about it.

I should point out that in my older post I put that we are entering a silver age, but I am wrong about that. We actually entered a bronze age in 2012, or a dwapara yuga. Ive been busy studying the birth of the universe and certain galaxies in the hope that Andromeda would get a mention. Ive learned so much! Its like all of a sudden all of these sources have come to me.

Have you heard about the Terra records? I listened to a man talk about them on you tube yesterday, all 14 episodes lol. It was recorded from a radio station where they do these sorts of interviews – it was extremely cool. So he mentions the Sirius star quite a bit and I know that’s the closest reference to Andromeda I can get at the moment.

The day before yesterday I watched all 50,000 hours of “Ancient Hidden Knowledge – The Legend Of Atlantis – Earth Human History” on you tube and again it just blew me away. I can feel all of these things awakening inside of me and because of the reconnections my entire environment is so magical and powerful. Its like things are falling into place.

Here is something that I found this morning, so Im in the midst of reading through their material: http://www.andromedacouncil.com/
    I hope it is a reliable source!

Rachael
    Participant

Hi again! Just curious to know if the stone you shared is a purple flame aura quartz? Or a standard flame aura quartz? Because the items that I find online are more rainbow in effect and don’t match the picture you shared. Ive been studying aura quartz and its various different types recently and Im just so grateful that you shared it because Ive learned so much and I had no clue before – I thought I was up to speed with crystals and their properties however clearly not. Isnt that so true though, just when we think we have something mastered is usually the time we are disrupted with new information. Its a good thing, its growth at the end of the day and not all growth is pain free. Sometimes there has to be mud for the lotus to grow – so to speak.
    So yeah, if you could tell me if that is a purple flame or a standard flame that would help me a great deal.

This is something I thought Id share because the information is so cool and Im just in love with aura quartz now and want to share it around!

Flame Aura Quartz – Clear Quartz bonded with Titanium and Niobium; produces very deep blue, violet and golden metallic crystals; also called Titanium Aura Quartz. This crystal is excellent for use in spiritual initiations and rituals, and for deepening meditation and spiritual attunement. It creates a multi-dimensional energy shift, drawing kundalini energy up the spine and through the subtle bodies, adjusting its effect to provide what each soul needs for evolution. It may also be used during meditation to promoted contact with ancient Greek civilizations. Flame Aura stimulates the Third Eye and Higher Crown Chakras, enhancing focus and increasing the ability to “read” people at an energetic and subtle level and to understand the information that was communicated. It is a beneficial stone for creating and maintaining a state of homeostasis within the physical and emotional bodies, and may be useful in the treatment of diabetes, cellular and bone cancers, Multiple Sclerosis, and in stimulating the immune system of AIDS patients.

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

I’ll just put my comments in a list for organization…

1) I got my flame aura from ArtemisCreations1 on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtemisCreations1). Mine was a purple flame aura, but it looks like she only has pink aura right now (if you PM her, she may be getting more in stock, idk). I spent a long time searching for the right flame aura. For me, it had to be Magenta, not purple or pink, but neon magenta (that’s what I was called to). When the crystal came in, it was perfect and smelled really good! (I think the shop owner anointed it with oils or something.)

2) In the channeled information I received, Andromeda was the first galaxy/star system/whatever you want to call it and gave birth to other star systems, galaxies, etc.

3) The Andromedan aliens I’ve seen can be described here (http://un1v3rs3.com/forums/topic/what-kind-of-alien-is-this/) but I know you’ve already seen the thread :). I will try to scan a drawing I did of her and post it there.

4) I’ve heard of the Terra Records and it’s on my reading list! Right now, I’m about halfway done with “We, the Arcturians” and next on my list is this channeled text “The Orion Mind Project” http://www.orionmindproject.com/books.html

5) Have you seen Unicole’s (https://www.youtube.com/user/tralfamadoriangray) & Jeremy’s (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHXnnMgNOpNtceksHbEsROA) YouTube channels? They’re really helpful and have a lot of info. about aliens!

6) Yes, the picture above is a Purple Flame Aura Quartz, but they can come in a million colors.

7) I love Titanium Amethyst! It’s my favorite stone to meditate with and is so protective!

8) You should join us all M-F 7 PM PST on @UnicoleUnicron’s live shows on Periscope!! <3

Rachael
    Participant

Im going to keep an eye out for that magenta colour because it really resonates with me. Ive never heard of titanium amethyst either lol mmmm so much more to learn.

Yeah Im pretty sure Ive seen everything that Unicole, Jeremy and Christina have made lol. And Ive started to check into 7pm, which was awesome today with the ritual. I was interrupted though and had to leave early because of a visitor. I will try to attend tomorrow though.

Thanks for everything! I will look into the Orion mind project, sounds really catchy. Id love to see the picture you drew!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.