"We, the Arcturians" Book – Thoughts?

WELCOME Forums Uniscience Spirits and Space "We, the Arcturians" Book – Thoughts?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

I know there are a lot of Unicult members being visited by the Arcturians and reading “We, the Arcturians” by Dr. Norma J. Milanovich. What are your thoughts on this book?

I’m stuck on Chapter IV: The Language. Chapter III: The Revelation of the Elders was really over my head. Chapters I & II I loved!

[b]Here’s my advice to anyone who hasn’t started the book but is thinking of it![/b] There is going to be a drawing exercise with a picture of the result – [b]do the drawing exercise before you look at the picture![/b]

I looked at the picture, but want to try the drawing exercise to see what I come up with!

I will be creating a YouTube video of the exercise and sharing my result. Maybe we can post our results in a separate thread labeled “Arcturian Drawing Exercise – *Spoiler*” or something later?

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

I have a *LOT* of channeled writing I’ve gained after I started reading this book! ♥ When I fill up my journal (halfway done) I will be posting it to Scribd to share!

Do you guys have any channeled writing you’d be willing to share?

If you’re looking to start channeled writing but aren’t sure how to start, here’s how I started… start a diary/journal and start writing whatever comes to mind – don’t doubt yourself and don’t “shut down” if it starts sounding crazy/illogical – just go with it! Let your imagination & intuition say whatever comes out! 😀

XxUnicornBlessxX! <3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.