What Kind of Alien is This?

WELCOME Forums Uniscience What Kind of Alien is This?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

I had an alien encounter with (what my human perception sees as) a “female humanoid” looking alien (maybe that was their true form or just a form they took on to visit me). “She” was glowing neon magenta with radiant violet/orange light/aura.

At first, I thought she was Arcturian. Now, I’m not so sure after looking into Arcturians more. I’ve heard Arcturians are gray, short, and genderless? “She” was probably around 5’6″-6″ ish and looked similar to a female human (except she was glowing magenta).

Does anyone know what kind of alien it could have been?

Dear Alien, if you are reading this, thanks for visiting, and sorry I didn’t completely understand you! I’m sure you understand the situation I’m in though! I’d like to know more! Thanks! 🙂

~Kyrie ♥

unicole
    Keymaster

magenta sounds dope. The arcturians I met were relatively short, very blue, but also long. Hahah they are very funny. Was she funny? What kind of vibe did you get from her?

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Hmm… she wasn’t funny – more serious. She seemed really curious as if seeing me (or maybe a human in general) for the first time! She seemed like she had a lot of wisdom – like a quiet, old soul. I drew a pic of her, so I will try to post it here soon!

Cyan Goon
    Participant

Perhaps Andromedan!

Rachael
    Participant

What makes you think it could have been Andromedan? Id really like to know more.

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

@magikarp Yes, I’m extremely curious as well!

Rachael
    Participant

I don’t know how reliable this source is. Does anything look familiar to you?

They have gone to a great deal of trouble to recreate the Andromedans they have had contact with. Awesome makeup and digital art!

Andromedan Council

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Nothing looks familiar to me, but I’m sure there are many types of aliens in Andromeda!

Kyrie Fluffins
    Participant

Here is an image of one of the Andromedans I saw. The drawing looks more orange, but she was more magenta (couldn’t capture the color accurately with the colored pencils I had). Please ignore the notes on the drawing. I found out later that they were both Andromedans.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.